Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Is Yui in Fushigi Yuugi good or bad in the end?

I was just wondering when i was little, i remember watching Fushigi Yuugi and i remember watching Yui betraying Miaka? I'm just starting to watch it again and i want to know so bad if she was bad in the end!





thanks





bisous for french ;)|||Well she got back together with Miaka meaning being friends again. Because she told Yui what had happend and explained herself. Yui understod. So i guesse you can she she was good. But WAIT ... if you watch the last episode when Tamahome returns into Miakas world with the ring. The look on Yui's face did't portray kindness or hapinesss. It look more EVIL . DUHN DHUN DHUN!!! haha





I helped you can you help me with my Q http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;… Thanks!!|||Yes she eventually see that she was just being used and befriended Miaka again.





^_^|||bad you know why because it suck and i never watched it|||**** anime

No comments:

Post a Comment