Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Does Anyone really COSPLAY Fushigi Yuugi anymore?

I only know of one person who does, and well, we aren't completely on good terms, to be going together. Is there any other people?





I cosplay Yui Hongo . . . . so . . . yeah, just curious no da?|||I do on occasion - I play the female version of human-Suzaku-sama. I will admit it's kinda irritating that no one ever recognizes the series, but I love the series enough to continue anyway.





Don't get discouraged~ FY has never been in main-stream spotlight, so naturally there aren't gonna be huge numbers of us at big cons... but try asking friends or your local anime community if anyone would be interested in a group-cosplay~ they may not know the series, but that won't stop most otaku's from dressing up anyway~

No comments:

Post a Comment