Saturday, February 4, 2012

Does anybody know where I can find the complete Fushigi yuugi novels?

To buy or ripped? I'm pretty sure you can find ripped scans on isohunt. As for buying, lol you just missed my ebay sale cuz I sold my whole set as a lot for like 70 bucks (real price something like 150 bucks, 10 bucks per volume)...





You can find new ones on Amazon or at Borders Bookstore (they have quite a few... sometimes they're missing some so I just get the fillers online). Also if you have a specialty anime/manga store in your area they should have some manga. At Mitsuwa (Japanese mall/supermarket) near me there is a little store that carries both Japanese and English manga and they have some Fushigi Yugi (at a cheaper price might I add... I think they charge a dollar less).|||you can try


www.mangafox.com


www.onemanga.com


www.mangavolume.com


www.readmanga.com


www.findmanga.com


www.rootmanga.com


www.mangahut.com


www.mangarun.com


www.mangafreak.us


www.animefox.com


hope this will help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment