Saturday, February 11, 2012

I Broke my computer screen with a fushigi ball.. any way they are liable?

I recieved my fushigi contact juggling ball today and popped the DVD in and the dude told me to practice along with him on the DVD, i lost control of the ball and it hit my computer screen and broke it. there is nothing on the sheet that came with it that said not to use a fushigi ball around a computer or tv screen. is there any way i can get Fshigi to be liable and pay for it?|||You are kidding me??


No, you can not hold the company liable for your ignorance and lack of common sense.|||That's like saying "My 6 year old isn't potty trained, it's your fault".





Accountability my friend. Learn it.|||Any way you are not a retard?|||due to your stupidity and clumsiness, i don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment