Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Fushigi balls!! what is the cheapest and do they sell them in stores?

Okay, I watched the commercial and I really want a Fushigi Magic Gravity Ball (FMGB for short).


I want one. I first seen them in a movie named Labyrinth.


Well, I want them. and I don't have enough money on my debit card to pay for the one on the website. Is there anyway to get them cheaper? or do they sell them in stores?


Please try to answer both|||i looked it up, and i couldnt find a place you can get one, and they're only 20 bucks, so its not like you'll go into debt getting one. even on ebay. i also found that if you find a juggling store, youll find fushigi. (haha, love labryrnth, and DAVID BOWIE) sorry i wasnt a whole lot of help though|||it is selt at toysrus if you go to website but the problem is it is not in toysrus until september

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment