Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Looking for an anime like Inuyasha and Fushigi Yuugi?

I'v already seen





Bleach


Naruto


Sailor Moon


Inuyasha


Fushigi Yuugi


The Vision of Escaflowne


Rurouni Kenshin





I liked all of these and I'm looking for another anime like them. Inuyasha was my all time favorite and then Fushigi Yuugi, and Rurouni Kenshin. I liked the others, but Bleach and Naruto didn't have enough romance for me. I really would like one exactly like Inuyasha!|||That is rough man. Inuyasha is one of a kind.


Ranma 1/2 is by the same person so the are alike in the comedy department, and the character personalities.





Fairy Tail maybe? Its fighting and stuff with comedy. It kinda like it but not really.





Rave Master is great! They travel together, some romance(you got to read once you finish the anime for more romance). Fighting lots of fighting. Comedy too. It is over all a great one! Also adventure and like magic, and weird creatures and people. Like make-believe stuff.





Kaze no stigma! Yeah! You would probably like this it is fighting and romance and magic stuff! I loved it! It was great too!








Chrono Crusade was good. It has a demon and a girl and they fight other demons and romance too. The ending is extremely sad! I warn you! You may cry!|||Samurai Shamploo


Perhaps Ranma 1/2 (from the same person who did inuyasha)

No comments:

Post a Comment