Saturday, February 4, 2012

Is it true - the only way to master the Fushigi completely is not to purchase it in the first place?

I swear the only thing going thru my mind when I see them being used is ....."I'll bet THEY give awesome hand jobs.".....my argument : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZRhuebo0鈥?/a>|||I would say that's a good bet but I got one myself for Christmas and I LOVE it. It takes a lot of practice but well worth it when you are able to master even the basics. It is great fun to watch people using them and to use them yourself. I find it relaxing and frustrating at the same time. It's not for everyone that's for sure. It takes a lot of work and if you don't have the patience for that its not for you.|||I hate the fushigi, my nine year old begged for one for Christmas, took it out of the box, tossed the DVD in the trash and promptly dropped it.


What a piece of junk she said. Doesn't float at all.|||I am not wasting $20 on a mirrored ball...I can get a pair of jeans from somewhere for my daughter for that!|||Why don't you want to be the Goblin King, Dave? Let's all watch Labyrinth and eat stuffed-crust pizza like in the old days.|||That's the method I'm going with.

No comments:

Post a Comment