Friday, January 27, 2012

Where can I find a good store to buy manga? Fushigi Yuugi in particular.?

I really loveto read manga but I can't find any manga


stores:-( I would love any answer so long as it's near canberra!|||Buy online.|||Canberra? never heard of that place.


If you live in the Philippines, I saw the novel (Manga Story that you were saying) "Fushigi Yuugi" in Fully booked, Powerplant in Makati yesterday. There are also Manga stores available (They only sell comic books and Manga Novels)





Or, you can just watch it in animax and youtube.





If you finished it already, Fushigi Yuugi OVA is also out there. It's the anime story where Tamahome and Miyaka get married. Miyaka becomes pregnant but one of her brother's students (who likes tamahome) steals their unborn child and goes in the book. Miyaka falls ill and Tamahome folows the girl to retrive the baby. She becomes the new lady of suzku (Because Miyaka didn't really save that world during Fushigi yuugi) etc.. etc... etc...





hope I helped,


just another fushigi yuugi fan|||If buying online isn't an option, then look for your local Borders (I assume you're talking about Canberra, Australia):


http://www.bordersstores.com/locator/sl_鈥?/a>





I don't know about other countries, but many Borders stores in the U.S. have a pretty good selection of manga (My entire English-language Fushigi Yuugi collection came from a Borders). And if they don't have a manga you're looking for, ask, and they're usually really good about ordering it for you. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment