Friday, January 20, 2012

In Fushigi Yuugi does Miaka really have to sacrifice herself to summon the gods?

I'm watching episode 29 and her brother discovers that she will have to sacrifice herself when she is summoning suzaku. Is that true and if so how does she get out of doing it? I don't care about spoilers, so just tell me. Thank u :)


and please don't say that I should just watch the show and find out for myself lol..I'm impatient.|||Yes. Miaka was supposed to... but like a typical shoujo manga, she wasn't sacrificed. What happened was, in the end, Yui used her third wish for Miaka. She wished that Miaka could summon Suzaku, and she did. Then, because Yui was also meant to be a sacrifice, she was devoured by Seiryuu. Miaka used one of her wishes to wish Yui back. After the wish was completed, she felt weaker, and realized that it was true that she was supposed to be a sacrifice (she didn't believe her brother when he told her). Anyway, she ends up being saved from being devoured by Suzaku by I guess the "power of friendship"? All the warriors came together in order to save Miaka, and gave their lives to do so (so... just in case that wasn't clear, they died for Miaka), preventing her from being devoured.


Yeah... huge spoilers, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment