Friday, January 20, 2012

What the #ell is the fushigi ball and how does it work?

I have run several searches using the term "fushigi" and "gravity ball" with restriction to .edu sites only and have found nothing that gives me a working knowledge of what the heck these balls are. Are they hollow and filled with mercury or some other liquid? Do they have an of centered mass? What on earth are they? Please excuse my ignorance and give me practical answers only. Thank you.|||It's a facet-less reflective ball, it appears to not move because there are no seems or anything on the ball, if you look closely you can tell it's rolling. Just a cheap optic illusion really.|||Sorry %26gt;_%26lt;, it fooled me forever too.

Report Abuse


|||Nothing really special about the fushigi ball. You can do the same tricks with a baseball.





It's called "Contact Juggling".





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contact_jug鈥?/a>|||you might search for "contact juggling"

No comments:

Post a Comment