Friday, January 20, 2012

What happened to the rest of Fushigi Yuugi?

I started reading Fushigi Yuugi after hearing about how amazing it is. And I really liked it. However I can't find any chapters past chapter 43, and I really wanna keep reading it! Wiki says that there is a hundred something chapters out there. Where are they? If you know where I can find them please tell me, I've been looking all over online.|||From what I know, most sites took it down as a request from Viz, who published the manga in English. If you really like the series, you should consider buying them online. Or, see if your local public library has the volumes on hand - it used to be a really popular back in the day, so I'm pretty sure you could check them out from a library.





Also, do check out Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden once you finish the original - prettier art, better heroine, nicer story.

No comments:

Post a Comment