Friday, January 27, 2012

Does anyone know where to find Fushigi boshi no Futago hime to read?

It's a manga called Fushigiboshi no Futagohime. I wanna read the manga not watch the anime.





Thankies in Advance! ^_^|||'sup!, i don't wanna annoy you, I saw you're profile in the search and you seem cool :P I guess I don't have enough info in my profile but you can see my other page if u'd like to see more, hangout-pit.net?id=2545%26amp;profile=bertramg鈥?(my name over there is -----chillbunny). maybe we could chat sometime :-P hope to see u soon, Holly Rivera








i have a cuestion ? do you writing this?? you are holly rivera|||You should try www.onemanga.com. They might not have it, but there's a good chance they will. (I love this site.)


Also, www.mangafox.com is good. It has tons of manga (more than onemanga.) (However, I found that this site slows my computer down.)


I hope I helped! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment